Re: HYB Goals

Betty,

That did help, especially since I'm so partial to width at the
hafts.  But I do know that width can be quite variable as well.

My goals are cold climate rebloomers with modern form.  And I find
myself wanting to work on way too many patterns at once.  But at
least at first I'm after bright bicolors and pink grounded reblooming
plicatas.

And I do make some oncer crosses as well.  I figure I will go through
a lot of seedlings trying to find one that I like that reblooms, so
maybe the oncer crosses will give me enough encouragement to keep me
building that ever bigger compost pile  : )

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

itching for bloom season so I can start making more crosses!

Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954