Re: Re: HYB Goals

In a message dated 1/30/2005 11:02:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
rshadlow@wildmail.com writes:

My goals  are cold climate rebloomers with modern form.  And I find
myself  wanting to work on way too many patterns at once.  But at
least at  first I'm after bright bicolors and pink grounded reblooming

Robin, I still have the problem of trying to work on too many patterns but
it is getting better! When I was at Alvaton, I planted 1 thru  whatever.  But
that's changed a bit over the years. Now, I've found  that I transplant (first)
what excites me the most.  It's helped me  establish (in my mind) where my
priorities lie.  Sometimes I still get  sidetracked. <vbg>
I, too, am interested in bitones!  And I find I've not worked enough  on the
variegata, pink, or orange classes.  One of my long time goals being  to
reproduce Orange Star in rebloom.
Yes. The tweezers are twitching as they lie waiting . . .  patiently!  ;-)

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: