HYB: cooler climate rebloomers

Hello All You Hybridizers Out There -
I'm volunteering to test any seedlings you wish in my southeast MI gardens.  Rebloomers are my favorite iris (last fall I had about 25 rebloom - or try to - for me, and I'm sure it'll get better with each year); and as I'm investing in a Mantis tiller, gardening in general is going to be easier for me.  I'm in zone 6a, and grow about 350 iris - mostly bearded, and a few Sibs.
Just thought I'd offer -
Linda Bartell
Region 6, Zone 6a
Troy, MI (16 miles north of Detroit)