Re: HYB:Goals

In a message dated 1/30/2005 6:07:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
colleen@impressiveirises.com.au writes:

paticluarly after
multiple rebloom

Colleen, does this mean you want irises that bloom all summer and  fall?  How
hot do your summers get?
Back in the late 80's and early 90's I swore off everbloomers because some
of our summers were so hot (upper 90's and 100+ for several weeks) that blooms
turned to wet tissue in July and August (our summer). However, our summers
are  more mild now and summer blooms fare much better.
Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: