Re: HYB:Goals

Betty W.,
I have a hard time narrowing down my goals - it's a
constant struggle not to take on more and more.
But for the long haul I'm working on:
1) more and better repeat-blooming diploid MTB's
2) hybrids between bearded and Iris tectorum,
hopefully spawning a "fertile family" of these
3) utilizing wild-type bearded species to bring in
some new genes
4) borer resistance
Take care, Tom
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!