Subject: Re: Re: HYB Goals

Hi,
I am started my iris last year.  I have about 250 and am interested in hybridizing.  I collected 4 bee pollen pods last fall and have them out in pots.  I have all sizes of the bearded iris, siberian, and LA.
I have been thinking alot about what goals I would like to work on.  I love rebloomers but none of the rebloomers I have were able to give a second bloom here.  Immortality was one of my poorest growers with no bloom.  I also am after fragrance. So my goals 1) rebloom here, 2) fragrance, 3) disease tolerant.
Birdie
Delta, CO