Re: Re: HYB Goals

Betty, in the back of the R&I's there is a list by hybridizer and introducer
of varieties registered, introduced and both reg. and introd.  That would be a
useful alternative to having the catalog at hand.  Trouble is--the information
is often a year behind the catalog data--anything registered AND introduced in
2005 will appear in the 2005 R&I which comes out in February or so of 2006.

As to big, bushy and showy beards, a few of Keppel's are along this line.  I'm
looking for the same quality for my "Cremona" #2 project, so am on the lookout
for unusually rich red beards and extra prominant--wide or long--or

Neil Mogensen   z 7  western NC mountains