RE: Zone 6a

<Are you sure you are in zone 6a? North if Detroit  sounds more like
zone
4 or 5 rather than 6, but I am no expert.
    Good luck on your rebloomers. 350 sound like a  large number to me. >
Annette - Yes, I'm sure - according to newer zone maps, I'm in a warmer 'pocket' because of (I assume) lake effect, etc.  But I only have around 100 rebloomers, and not all are reported to rebloom in my zone.

Birdie - Give IMMORTALITY another year, then divide the clump and plant your rhizomes in a few different places.  As much as I mentally complain about IMMORTALITY being a rotter, etc., it reblooms pretty faithfully here.  So does PINK ATTRACTION.  An article in the Fall issue of TALL TALK l(by Karen Hampton, OK City) lists these three criteria for good rebloom:
1) Rich soil  2) Full sun  3) Extra water and fertilizer
'
I might add that you need patience at first, because rebloomers like to be in place for one - two years to cooperate.  Then, you need to check where exactly they've rebloomed before - are they cool or warm weather rebloomers?  I always go through Sutton's rebloom chart (in their catalog) and Winterberry Gardens' catalog (rebloom zone listed beside each cultivar) in the rebloomer section.

Linda Bartell