photo request

Tried to post to photos (no luck as usual). At least the mail demon is now telling me yahoogroups isn't answering the "phone", so messages aren't just vanishing into the void.

Anybody have photos of these two NIGHT GAME X ROMANTIC EVENING kids to

Loic, I've been enjoying your 'relatives' photo comparisons.

CHERYL ANN O'LEARY (Graeme Grosvenor, R. 2002), Sdlg. A100-5. TB, 38"
(96 cm), M  S. purple; F. black; beards red; slight fragrance. Night
Game X Romantic Evening. Rainbow Ridge 2004/05

MIDNIGHT ROMANCE (John Van Hook, R. 2004), Sdlg. A-07-V-00. TB, 32" (81
cm), M S. and style arms lilac wine; F. dark red-violet; beards blue
tipped red; slight fragrance. Night Game X Romantic Evening. Van Hook 2005

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8