Re: Re: photos still not working

In a message dated 1/9/2007 3:51:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

<<But either way, it's almost definitely her  ISP.>>

John,

FYI.  Just to help pin down the problem.

I'm still having trouble too and my provider is AOL.  I can send  photos to
iris photos all day long.  I never get any indication on this end  that they
haven't gone through, but they don't show up on the list or in the  archives.

Sometime a plain message will go through to iris photos but most of the  time
they don't go through either.

Betty W.  in South-central KY Zone 6 ---If you don't cross them, you can't
plant them!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Where the seeds are in the pots once  again!