Re: Re: photos still not working

You two are probably facing different problems though both related to you mail program and your ISP. AOL is notorious. It could be that the AOL server is blacklisted because someone was sending spam through it and Yahoo is refusing your mail because of the AOL server problem. (or any number of other issues)

I wish I could help you, but it is beyond my range. You should start with AOL and ask them.