HYB: Frozen seeds

I have planted three 60 ft. double rows of seeds this winter.  An injury
to my right wrist last fall made me slow in everything.  My seeds are
planted = inched deep in garden soil.  The first row was planted Dec. 9
and covered with frost protecting fabric.  A few of them are just
beginning to come up.  The second row had to wait until after all my
company left after New Years celebration, and it likewise got covered.
The third row was planted last week just before we got irrigation and I
didnt have time to cover it.  Now we are having record cold.  It got
down to 22 degrees F. last night.  The seeds had been stored wet at 40
degrees in the refrigerator.  About ten percent of them had started to
grow their tiny roots.  Fortunately, my most desirable crosses got
planted first.  The third row contains a number of crosses that are
mostly experiments.  Now it seems that the first experiment will be to
see if any of them survive this freeze and germinate.  Im asking those
of  you with experience in planting seeds unprotected in freezing
conditions, what chances do they have?

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9