Re: REF: Translingual registrations

In a message dated 1/14/2007 9:26:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jgcrump@cox.net writes:

I think  I remember reading about a fellow who was accused of fostering
disabmbiguation.  Didnt they hang him?

Surely you are not troubling to go to town with  my typo, Griff? And after I
totally exhausted myself typing  out suggestions about your wretched seeds.
Anent same: Note that Deno's experiments indicated that prolonged dry  stora
ge--holding over from a previous year counts-- increased  the requirement for
light on the seeds. If those are wilsonii or some  other far eastern siberian,
the germination requirement story may  change.