Re: REF: Translingual registrations

I had to look this one up Anner

Main Entry: soph7ist7ry
Pronunciation: 'sd-f&-strE
Function:  noun
1 : subtly deceptive reasoning or  argumentation

Main Entry: soph7ism
Pronunciation:  'sd-"fi-z&m
Function: noun
1 : an  argument apparently correct in form but actually invalid; especially
: such an argument used to deceive

I am often befuddled by your writing but on this subject I  agree!

Is it really all that important?  One would think that if a hybridizer  spent
as much time as it takes to introduce a new iris, that person would do all
they could to be certain the name was not confused with another hybridizers
product.  And that's all I have to say about that!

Connie  Eggen
Zone 5
Warsaw, Mo