HYB: CULT: germination

Rewarded for bringing in seedling pots the other day by 3 new seedlings popping up from last year's cross of IC1 X DIGNITY DANCER.

Looks like winter has finally returned, so I guess the unsprouted pots will just have to sit stacked in the middle of my kitchen floor for awhile, until no more sprouts show up or temperatures go back to more moderate. Not room for all of them on the sunporch.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8