Classic Irises and the Men and Women Who Created Them

Greetings to the members of the iris list. I am well on my way to recovery
from recent surgery but must restrict my time on the computer because of the
need for rest. I have been researching and writing another book, but have had
to  suspend this activity until I am fully recovered. Meantime, I thought I
would  rejoin the iris list for a short time to make myself available to answer
questions about my book Classic Irises and the Men and Women Who Created  Them
in the event iris list subscribers wished to ask them.

I confess that I have missed being on the iris list but had to unsubscribe
to concentrate on getting the book written. I often go to the list archives and
 read messages. In that respect I have not been entirely absent. To all my
old  friends I send my warmest wishes. I look forward to getting to know new
members.  If you have any questions or comments on my book, I will be happy to
give it my  best shot. Ciao, Clarence Mahan