Translingual registrations

My previous post looks terrible so I try change the code.

Hi Bob et. al,

The main problem of translingual registrations is transliteration. The names
given in another alphabets should be transliterated but really didn't. The
records in checklist are not transliterations nor transcriptions but not
more than a fantasy of Mr. Loktev who do it.

The problem of correct cyrillic-to-latin transliteration is difficult enough
and has no universal decision. In correct transliteration each cyrillic
character should have one and only one latin character (or bi-character) and
this correlation should be strongly reversible. Such correlations was
proposed not once, but transliterated such manner text looks strange and
unconfortable so no one such transliteration has no large use. Anyway at
least in The lilac checklist such transliteration is used.

Ordinary interpretations of cyrillic names are different in different
languages. For example a American will write my name as Yuri but a German as
Juri. But my name is of 4 characters and strongly trasliterated should looks
as something like Jurij.

Looking at the names shown by Loic: NE TRON MENIA, PRIGLASITELNY BILET,
RADOST BYTIYA , PRITIAZHENIYE we can see that russian character 'Q' is
written as 'IA' in one case and as 'YA' in another, russian 'E' is written
as 'E' and 'YE', russian character 'x' is not indicated at all. On the other
hand latin 'Y' is used for four different russian characters and
bi-characters: 'Y', 'YJ', 'Q' and 'e'.