To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] RE: Translingual Registrations

On Jan 22, 2007, at 5:28 AM, loic tasquier wrote:

zdradsvitsje Yuri

there seems to be some technical limitations on the iris- talk :
It doesn't transmit properly the things we type.
(It's much better on iris-photo.)

That is interesting. I have not seen not heard of that problem before, so it is not clear where the problem resides. I would have expected to hear about this in loud terms if it were a common problem. I expect that it is a problem in the communication between your (Loic's) software and your ISP or your ISP and the mail servers. I just don't know.