HYB: varigated footnote 2-3

  • Subject: HYB: varigated footnote 2-3
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:40:09 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang,

Well, first off, I should note that the sprout I reported last
week, 08-457-7: Beau Zam X 05-119-12 has turned green.  That is to say,
although the first leaf was white, the second leaf is green.

I started to
doubt whether it was even white to begin with, but no... all my sprouts show
green by the time they are that big.  I swear I'm not nuts... they even start
out green in the refrigerator.

This morning I spotted another white one.  No
it's not the same one... this one is 08-89-5: Huckleberry Fudge X 05-119-12.
Oh look, their related.   That's two white germinants/pop-tarts out of 146
germinants from 05-119-12 to date.

This is my third white germinant, and my
total geminant to date can't be more than 1200--800 of that over the last
month.   I swear the first one had Huckleberry Fudge as one parent.... I
swear, I swear.  I cannot find the notation in my notes or in the archives.
Hopefully the notation is not lost forever....