Re: HYB Mid-America Garden's 2009 Intros!

  • Subject: Re: HYB Mid-America Garden's 2009 Intros!
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:40:33 +0100

Hello Barb!

Yes, but till the catalogue is out, you can't really buy anything, so, it's
just looking, that's not really sining, is it?(unless you send a mail to Paul
with a long long long list of things you want him to keep for you.........yes
i must say my fingers itch....to do it!

By the way, while you are on my Flickr site, you can have a look at the
pictures  of my IB crosses.
It will be more fun than the lists we keep making...
You can go there  direct with this link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loic_tasquier/collections/72157612238682162/

Hope you like it!

looc