Re: CULT: Bearded iris myths
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Bearded iris myths
  • From: Pat Norvell <patsiris@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:24:15 -0800 (PST)

The myth I have come across again and again is
the one about all irises in an area changing color,
usually to white.   They were skeptical of my idea that a very
rampant grower simply grew over the other varieties
and smothered them, or that the others might still be
around but so diminished that they didn't bloom.
                            Pat in Dallas