RE: CULT: Bearded iris myths
  • Subject: RE: CULT: Bearded iris myths
  • From: CarolKenl COLEMAN <ciop2606@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:49:21 -0700

We have also had the question about why the iris changed color over and over,
....which is usually when we find out that they did not remove
pods-----actually saying what pod, and when we explain the pod and seeds and
that they can drop they usually understand.  These same people often do not
remove stalk either.  But my most fun question was "I put pollon on the beard,
so why didn't I get pod with seeds?"  I will think about this a little more as
I am sure that some others lurk in my memory.

Carol L. Coleman
C. Iris On Pond