Re: REB: "summer" reb from ROM EVENING?
  • Subject: Re: REB: "summer" reb from ROM EVENING?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 09:37:27 -0500

Thanks Loic. Hmm, Ill have to check - I think I got I'M BACK, but don't remember seeing it bloom, definitely no rebloom here. So I'm wondering if I'M BACK is a California type summer bloomer? Has it "summer" bloomed for you in Netherlands?

I must go check the pots, see if it's still alive.

I asked because the seeds from "cloud shadows" cycle reb IC1: (IMM x CSONG) X SATURN seems to be sending up the most sprouts so far this year. Sure would be nice to get a "surprise" summer bloomer from the cross. With clean hafts. Preferably variegata with saturated color. And good substance, big blooms, tall stalks ;-)

<Yes, Linda,

Tom Johnson's 'I'm Back' is a summer rebloomer.

It is Brazilian Holiday X Romantic Evening.>

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7

I don't know what causes my posts to hop around from one font to another the way they are stored in the archives. Supposedly have outgoing messages all set to plain text.