Re: iris DIGEST V1 #1189
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: iris DIGEST V1 #1189
  • From: Kalmia1234@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 13:45:35 EST

unsbscribe

In a message dated 1/8/2011 12:55:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
iris-owner@hort.net writes:

iris  DIGEST         Saturday, January 8 2011     Volume 01 : Number 1189

In this  issue:

[iris] Re: CULT: Bearded iris  myths
RE: Re: [iris] CULT: Bearded iris  myths
[iris] Answers to Kelly's  Question
Re: [iris] Re: REB: "summer" reb from  ROM  EVENING?