Re: Re: HYB: rebloom genetics
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: rebloom genetics
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:12:24 -0500 (EST)

I continue to trust the rest of the rebloom community on these two and include
them in my breeding, but my rebloom from both is minimal and random.  One
summer stalk from Renown (in 6 years) and a handful of Matrix stalks all hit
with fall freezes.

<<I think RENOWN has "summer" bloomed once here, but rarely reblooms at all.
HoM is a super reliable very early fall cycle bloomer here,>>

Betty W.