Re: Re: HYB: rebloom genetics
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: rebloom genetics
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:58:29 -0500 (EST)

1)  Echo Location often starts blooming here in August (mid August is the
earliest I've had bloom) and puts up stalks until fall freeze.
2)  Artistic Showoff blooms about six weeks after spring bloom and then again
in the fall.

3-5) were late fall cycle rebloomers, that look almost identical to Rebound
(pod parent) with varying depth of colors.

<< spring and fall bloom dor these seedlings and not just
maiden bloom in fall. Confirmation?>>

Betty W.