Re: Giant Glitch

It is with sadness that I have to tell people that the Iris Encyclopedia is temporarily broken. It still can be viewed and photos can be added to existing pages. But no new pages can be added at present. It is not the twiki itself that has the problem but it reached 32,000 cultivars(pages), which turns out, is a limit for the hosting site. We can fix this, but it may take some time, and considerable hard work. In the meantime enjoy what is there and continue to upload those photos. We apologize for progress being stalled in this way.