Fw: Re:Rebloom Genetics Was HYB seeds from "Cloud Shadow"
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Fw: Re:Rebloom Genetics Was HYB seeds from "Cloud Shadow"
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:51:07 +0100

As sharp as a tack Betty!

You are right, i changed the numbering to a more convenient system and the
rebloomer that used to be TT06-01ARE is now B268CR .

It is no longer in the garden, it went to the compost pile because the stalks
had a tendency to fall, and the texture of the flowers was a bit thin, not
worth intro.
But it has been used  (i am affraid the display will be ruined on iris-talk
but let's try , i will send it to iris-photo as well where you can see it
properly):

      Field1 pod pol seeds given seeds left
      D262 - Lenora Pearl - B268CR = Foxy lady X Midsummer's Eve - moi - 35
      D436 - B342D = Splash of Raspberry X Pink Attraction - B268CR = Foxy
lady X Midsummer's Eve - betty all  61 - 0
      D526 - B268CR = Foxy lady X Midsummer's Eve - Eye Candy - moi - 9
      E269 - B200A = Candy Walk X Circus Clown - B268CR = Foxy lady X
Midsummer's Eve - moi - 35
      F+++ - Aai = Olympic Challenge X Pink Attraction - B268CR = Foxy lady X
Midsummer's Eve - moi & Jean Luc 10 - 47
      F+++ - Aglow Again - B268CR = Foxy lady X Midsummer's Eve - moi - 8

And you got the seeds from the third cross : D436 - B342D = Splash of
Raspberry X Pink Attraction - B268CR = Foxy lady X Midsummer's Eve - betty all
61 - 0

Hope you get something that reblooms and is tough and pretty!

I think i am in zone 7. The Netherlands are supposed to be milder on the map,
but i am close to the German border and it is more continental, and winters
are quite hard.