Fw: HYB:seedlings:criteria
  • Subject: Fw: HYB:seedlings:criteria
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:51:27 +0100

i used to having the same issue....with germination, but it's getting better.

I also used to keep no more than 10 seedlings per cross, because i knew
nothing could be worth intro with the crosses i was making, they were only to
build a base to work with.

But now two generations have been born, i will have to keep more plants per
cross in order to have more chances into selecting a good one.

That means less crosses, because the room is getting scarce!