Re: iris DIGEST V1 #1199
  • Subject: Re: iris DIGEST V1 #1199
  • From: Jill Gibson <gibb@wildblue.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:25:43 -0600

Linda, you wrote:

"If I ever get closer to getting what I
want from first year's, I will probably stop planting the delayed
germinants.  3rd and 4th year germinants here have so far not been worth the
trouble of planting them."

Maybe I should know this already, but why aren't the 3rd and 4th year plants
worth planting?  Are they weak? Duplicates of prior plantings? both?

Jill Gibson
NW Missouri
Zone 5