Re: Re: HYB: rebloom genetics
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: rebloom genetics
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:34:21 -0500 (EST)

Ah, when I raised guppies, the half blacks and three quarter blacks never
seems quite as spirited or vigorous as the others.  Now I may know why.  Maybe
this would explain why I don't seem them any more.

<<though many seem to lack the vigor of their cousins of the same species to
one degree or another.>>

Betty W.