Re: Re: HYB: rebloom genetics
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: rebloom genetics
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:22:52 -0500 (EST)

<<what type of rebloomers I am working with.>>

Francelle,

I'm not a geneticist and not qualified to say, definitively, what you are
working with;however, the irises you list seem to be warm climate rebloomers.
Most of these have rebloomed either in AU, CA or OR.  I grow both Barbara My
Love & Pink Champagne and neither have tried to rebloom in my climate, zone
6.

Regards,

Betty W.