Re: iris DIGEST V1 #1210
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: iris DIGEST V1 #1210
  • From: Jill Gibson <gibb@wildblue.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:05:45 -0600

HI Francelle,  I'd love to know what kind of rebloom genetics you have,
too.  I'm on the Digest mode, so I'm responding a little late, but any
variety that can bloom 2 to 3 months would be a wonderful asset to my
gardens!  If any of you have some tips on these plants, I'd love to hear it,
too.
Jill Gibson
NW Missouri
Zone 5