Re: HYB TB Anton Mego's new irises
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: HYB TB Anton Mego's new irises
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:43:08 +0100

Of course, they are very pretty, and they are a good incentive to show us what
has to be achieved with the medians too now:

Smaller flowered and better branched, in order to accommodate 12 flowers, with
good substance and sequential bloom, then a regular rebloom in early summer,
and another in early autumn!

We'll need as many hands as possible to reach this goal...