Re: HYB: TB: Anton Mego's new irises
  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Anton Mego's new irises
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:57:03 -0500

 I have Slovak Prince and Slovavk Sapphire. Both are? very hardy and great
performers in my climate, where this sort of hardiness is uncommon. Love both
of them. Have used Slovak Prince in my breeding program, and will continue
using it.

But current USA source of his new intros? had? been reported as having had
some problems last year? with size of rhizomes.

Chuck Chapman