Re: iris DIGEST V1 #1382
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: iris DIGEST V1 #1382
  • From: "cindy" <crivera15@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 12:09:55 -0700

Decadence grows like a weed for me. But I must admit I killed it several times before I found a spot it liked. It is now growing rampant in full NM sun. The soil was amended 7 years ago. The bed gets watered by sprinkler one or twice a week depending on season.

Cindy Rivera
Zone 5-7 NM sun and wind, River bottom sandy silt (not fertile)

-----Original Message----- From: iris DIGEST