To: <iris-digest@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 11:45 AM
Subject: [iris] iris DIGEST V1 #1382

iris DIGEST Saturday, January 7 2012 Volume 01 : Number 1382

In this issue:

       [iris] Decadence
       [iris] RE: OT email address
       Re: [iris] Decadence
       Re: [iris] Decadence
       [iris] HYB 2012 intros Mid-America Garden

Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 06:56:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Eugene Baxley <baxleyeugene@yahoo.com>
Subject: [iris] Decadence

Decadence is moving up the awards ladder rapidly. It grows very poorly here in Alabama and I have been told that is grows poorly in Missouri. Is anyone else
having trouble growing Decadence? Is anyone having great
success growing Decadence?

Here in Alabama Decadence falls apart in the
Winter and nearly disappears. Then, in Spring it looks as if someone has
planted iris seed that are just coming up. The rhizomes are small and the
leaves are small.

E. Baxley