Re: Decadence
  • Subject: Re: Decadence
  • From: DWiris@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 01:33:57 -0500 (EST)

Decadence grew beautifully for me until my husband died in 2008 and I was
not able to weed or put on borer prevention. The entire bed of newer TB
varieties almost all died. This year I had gardeners pull out the few remaining
 irises and plant them in a new bed. Unfortunately, the name tags were
missing so  I don't know whether Decadence was a survivor.
Dorothy Willott
In a message dated 1/7/2012 10:03:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,