RE: Decadence
  • Subject: RE: Decadence
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:51:25 -0600

I'm not picking on you but I am curious.  How can a plant that you have to
grow in a pot with all kinds of amendments be considered a parent with plant
strength?  Maybe I missed something but I won't understand if I don't ask.

Dana D. Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels
Lubbock, TX  79403
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset

Home of:

Irongate's Racy Tracy
Merrimac's Amarula CGC TDI
CH. Merrimac the Agean CDX, RE, CGC, TDI