Re: Decadence
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Decadence
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 21:47:59 -0500 (EST)

Dana, I'm not a judge, now. When I was, I didn't vote for anything that did not grow well in my garden. Not once did I vote based on pictures, reputation, hybridizer or popularity. I understand your point.

<<In the past, iris that I absolutely adore, have proven to be less than hardy perennials, so I don't vote for them. Isn't that the agreement we as judges made when we accepted
the honor of being a judge?>>

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com