Re: Decadence as a parent
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Decadence as a parent
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:38:20 -0500 (EST)

I made no such claim. My point was simply that it's genes, both good and bad, are now included in most of the TB breeding programs, and will have far flung influence on the future of tall bearded irises--world wide. The current count for parentage is 91 and there will be many many more.

<<Parental abilities are not a criteria for AIS awards. So, even if
Decadence is the greatest parent ever,>>

My personal wish is that most, if not all, of those new plants perform well.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com