Re: Decadence and the AIS awards system
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Decadence and the AIS awards system
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:12:09 -0500 (EST)

If I recall properly, Keith introduced it first and then it was introduced later by Barry. This would make it eligible. Of course, my memory could be getting faulty. I am 30+ ! ;-)

In addition . . . a change should be made to the 7th edition of the Judges Handbook so that it matches. Page 28, under The Dykes Memorial Medal (headline about 2/3 down the page). It states that elgibility is determined by where it was introduced first (underlined) REGARDLESS OF ORIGIN.

The handbook should match the decree.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com