HYB: speaking of pedigrees
  • Subject: HYB: speaking of pedigrees
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:14:38 -0500

Re: some of the recent irises that have been very popular as breeders, including ROMANTIC EVENING. To jog my memory on which RE descendants I've bought over the years, I pulled up a list of all the registrations that included RE and ran across something I don't remember seeing before -

the same cross made by 6 different hybridizers! NIGHT GAME X ROMANTIC EVENING. Amazing - Rick Tasco, John Van Hook, Bruce Filardi, Graeme Grosvenor and Lionel Austell.

And me ;-)

Any other crosses like that?

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7