CULT:Decadence grows for me in z 5 Michigan
  • Subject: CULT:Decadence grows for me in z 5 Michigan
  • From: Michelle Verville <flowrgirl1@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 06:44:54 -0800 (PST)

Seeing the discussion about Decadence, I just wanted to let everyone know that
I live in zone 5, Michigan with 150 to 200 inches of snow and 30 plus inches
of rainfall annually and so far so good with Decadence.  I have had  it 3 or
four years now.  It has increased  and bloomed the last few years.  Last
summer it was beautiful!  Fingers crossed.

Michelle Verville