RE: Decadence
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Decadence
  • From: "Francelle Edwards" <fjmjedwards@q.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:19:07 -0700

Hello, Betty,
I'm interested in this thread about Decadence.  I bought it from Kepple four
years ago to use in my hybridizing program.  It was not a good grower, but
its worst fault was its lack of buds per stalk.  Since that is a big problem
with seedlings in my garden, I never felt like using it, and last fall I let
it go.  Its child Lousia's Song has given me some spectacular seedlings, not
yet one that I want to introduce, but I'm planning several more crosses with
it.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ