HYB: REB: Tea Leaves pigment question?
  • Subject: HYB: REB: Tea Leaves pigment question?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:56:56 -0500

Have any of you tried using Tea Leaves in any crosses?

I just noticed that one of the grandparents is pink (Moon Mistress).

Nothing registered from Tea Leaves, but it's one of the few that blooms in summer here so I'm experimenting with it, & was wondering whether or not it has inherited any copies of Moon Mistress's pink genes. I have a few pink descendants from IMM I may try it on next year, just to find out.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7