HYB: G.P. Brown intro
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: HYB: G.P. Brown intro
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 08:20:41 -0500

Keith Keppel dug up an old G.P. Brown catalog and found the pedigree of Autumn Snowdrift for me. The pedigree isn't in the R&I's.

It was missing punctuation, given as: Tinted Porcelain x Autumn Twilight x Autumn Twilight x Glowport

I was hunting around for it because it's in the background of some of Betty's hot weather/summer rebloomers via Lemon Reflection.

I'm posting it here so I can find the info again if I need it ;-)

Ancestry of Smith's Moonlight Duet, which is an ancestor of Lemon Reflection and Light Rebuff.

Lemon Reflection is in LEMON LOLLIPOP, MONTEREY JACK, & SUMMER RADIANCE

Light Rebuff is in COME BACK KID

Linda Mann