OT: 1999!

From: Irisborer@aol.com

I just wanted to take this opportunity to type out 1999 for the first time,
and wish all of my fellow iris aficionados a healthy and happy year, with
spectacular bloom and healthy plants.

May your New Year's Resolutions include one to try a new type of iris this
year....

Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY - where it snew (<--past tense of snow), and
snew yesterday till there is a full 2 feet piled up out there... thereby
dashing our New Year's plans to enjoy a wonderful dinner in our home with some
special friends - instead, we had a wonderful dinner with  each other - not
too bad either.