Re: OT: 1999!

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> May your New Year's Resolutions include one to try a new type of iris this
> year....
> Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY - where it snew (<--past tense of snow), and
> snew yesterday till there is a full 2 feet piled up out
	I promise, Kathy!  Just wish I had a stateside address for the
exciting Huber irises.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (We got to Texas and back without slippin' and
slidin'.  No power outages of significance at home but quite a
different story close by - a war zone about fifteen miles south - we
were lucky.)