Re: OT: 1999!

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>May your New Year's Resolutions include one to try a new type of iris this

Indeed!  Thanks to SIGNA seed exchange, I'll be trying about 10-15 new
types of irises this year.  In about two weeks I'll know if I got what I
asked for.

>Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY - where it snew (<--past tense of snow), and
>snew yesterday till there is a full 2 feet piled up out there... thereby
>dashing our New Year's plans to enjoy a wonderful dinner in our home with some
>special friends - instead, we had a wonderful dinner with  each other - not
>too bad either.

Yeah, it snew here on 31-Dec for the first time this winter (quite
unusually late), well at least such that it accumulated to any significant
degree.  The white stuff is still out there and I now know that I have way
more than just three cats in my backyard!  From the paw prints it looks
like I've got about 100 of them (and raccoons, and 'possums)...these all
must be night time visitors as I never seen anything but my 3 babies during
the day.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)